Custom Search

Monday, May 26, 2008

Our baby at 10 weeks 4 days

Early in the morning wake up, and saw this basket full of tissue, and those tissue are actually phlegm(s).



Since the days when she gets sickness, she already making these tissue of phlegms. What worry me more is that, she is still coughing, and running nose in daytime, while at night, got stuffy nose. She have little meal only when lunch, and left this



She can't eat much, and appetite is not good. Today need to go see gynae doctor, we have an appointment at 5pm near Seri Kembangan. We arrive there early and already notice there are a lot of pregnant women waiting for the doctor there. Lucky that we have the 3rd turns.

She was asked to take weight and also urine test. After waiting for about 10 minutes its our turn. While talking to the lady gynae doctor, she was worry about my wife fever thing, she said, "You still have a little fever, and it could be due to bacteria infected" And then she recommend her, with no choice, take anti-biotic medicine, its 625mg and man, the pill looks big. Worry how my wife going to swallow that. After the conversation, my wife have to lie down on a bed next to us, and have a ultra-sound check on our baby. I was going to take a photo snapshot of our baby, which is now 37mm height, and he/she is 10 weeks, 4 days old. It is clearly see that our baby moves a lot and is active, and i thought baby is dancing around my wife stomach :), we can even see shape of baby's 2 leg and 2 hand moving around, so cute. Pretty happy about it, till i forgot to take the snapshot, and asked the doctor to print out for me and took a shot.



And baby is estimated to born on 18th Dec 2008. Wow, how they calculate it inside? But its just estimation but not sure the exact date yet.

My wife went to sleep early today, my best guess is because of the medicine that the doctor gave. It will make us sleepy and drowsy. Hope that she can sleep well tonight.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Very sweet baby! I hope your wife gets to feeling better soon...take good care of her!

CL said...

Thanks Jenny. Will posting her latest condition tonight. I was shock on what happen.