Custom Search

Saturday, May 31, 2008

2 days fallback

Its been 2 days that i didn't post any news about my wife here, and not to worry, she's fine. Just that, am tired on this 2 days, due to not enough sleep. Its been not much of improvement for my wife current status. Still the same, vomit and nauseas are symptoms happening which is i think it does happen to pregnant women around the world. Some say theres nothing worry about, but for me as a husband, i think most man do know how i feel now. Inside our heart, i'm sure there is a pin which is pinning on it. Yes its painful due to worries.

My wife still having those medicine given from doctors, and eat on time. But the bad thing is, the coughing medicine just finished, i'm not sure whether shall i get her a new one or not? Mrs.C mentioned that while pregnant, you can't take too much of the coughing medicine and also anti-biotics, cos it is harmful to the baby. Scary to me..

Today, Mrs.C mentioned that she felt the baby kicking her when she feels that the baby is actually hungry. Was surprise but not sure whether at this stage, baby knows how to kick already. First i saw baby dancing, now kicking? Hmm... Baby sure is active, am glad that baby is.

Its 2:43am here now, while i was typing this post, my wife actually accidentally choke herself, she forgot that she had a lozenges inside her mouth while chewing it, and fall asleep. I was shock when seeing her coughing and spitting out phlegms. Lucky everything was ok after spitting out the lozenges also. She fall asleep due to the medicine ate earlier. I was about to type in some other thing, but with the incident, suddenly everything like erased from my brain after seeing wife coughing like that.

I will try posting here again tomorrow, if you are a mom, would you recommend me to get her the coughing medicine from the doctor again? And thanks in advance for the advice.

1 comment:

Maria Lourdes said...

Hello
I saw your blog and got interested since I too am 23 weeks pregnant.I had nausea and vomitting plus hyper smelling problem that made life really hard for me for 4 months.It's only now that nausea has lessened.Regarding taking any medicines I am avoiding all even if my doc says its ok to take anti drowsiness or cough cold meds etc.I am a Sped teacher and I know meds can affect the baby.So I avoid them even though I know not taking any will mean a more complicated condition.I hope your wife will be better soon.Now my problem is getting a good nights sleep since weight I'm carrying is putting pressure on my hips waist and back that gives me pain and discomfort when sleeping.Have a great day.